call it a whim

Friday, March 02, 2007

More Random thoughts

You all know you love 'em.
* What ever happened to the prize in the cereal box? I am sorely dissappointed that Grady will never know the joy of cracking open a brand new box of Frosted Flakes and sticking his arm in up to his elbow to fish for a plastic ring or toy.
*Why is it that whenever I walk into anywhere, I notice all the moms who have perfectly flat tummies and full on makeup and feel bad about myself? I am a good mom. So what if I look like crap? Still, it bothers me.
* I am saying this in the nicest possible way, but is there some kind of warehouse that only homeless people know about which manufactures free sharpe pens and cardboard? I am not trying to be disrespectful. I really just want to know where they get the markers.
*Every fish I have ever owned has died within three days. Well, I bought a fish to use as a photography prop over a month ago and gosh darn if the thing isn't still alive and kicking! What am I supposed to do with it for a whole week when we're on vacation? I am pretty sure the kennel doesn't take fish.
* My house has taken the brunt of my busy life lately. Don't be surprised if I require 24 hours advance notice before you come over.
* I have a friend who just spent $95 on shoes, and I can't even fathom that anyomore. There was a time I would have considered it, but now, I don't think so. I can get at least 3 outfits at Old Navy for that.
* Grady now gets excited and yells "no-nies" when he sees donuts of any kind....oops!
That's all for now.

2 Comments:

  • Even if there's no toy in the box, a lot of them still have cool cartoon characters!

    By Blogger edhigg, at 4:46 PM  

  • i'm collecting a list of cnc bloggers again (yours was featured last year). hop over to my blog and lemme know if you still want to be on it AND add any folks who you would like to see on the list this year.

    here's the post

    By Blogger Adam, at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home