call it a whim

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Is there rehab for this?

Hi, my name is Courtney and I am a Lindt-aholic....
I had never had a lindt truffle until I walked into the store in the mall to buy my dad a gift for Christmas. I had heard they were good and my dad loves Chocolate, so it made sense. Well, the very friendly sales lady offered me a sample truffle. I believe her name was Tracy, but it may have been Stacy. Whoever she was, I blame her for my addiction. I can no longer walk past the Lindt store without salivating. I know they have individual candies to purchase for .49. You can get 6 in a little bag for $2.50. The problem is, I will want to eat all six in one day. In fact, I had bought a bag for Chris and I to share. I already ate my three, but he has been feeling under the weather and still has two of his sitting on the counter. They are calling my name. Loudly. But I am trying to be good and not eat the chocolate I purchased for the man I love. I seriously need help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home