call it a whim

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ribbit!

A few weeks ago, we decided it was time for Grady's Paci to go. He had become totally attached, and could not function without it. The only time I saw his cute lips was when he was eating. So, we first took it away during the day. Which was living hell for about three days, and then he weaned himself from it totally, and now will not even take it at night. Atta boy! Anyway, since then his vocabulary has just soared. I was counting the other day and I am pretty sure he has about 30 words that I can recognize. Some of his newest are "Tick tock" and "bear", but by far the cutest is "ribbit". It sounds a tinge like "bibbit" but he definately only says it when he sees a frog or a picture of one. I managed to catch him the other day with the frog toy we bought him this past weekend. Please excuse the mess in my house.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home