call it a whim

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Weekend update

Top five things you probably don't really care about...
1. I went to see Monty Python's SPAMALOT with my sister in law. It was hilariously funny and I recommend it to anyone, even if you don't normally like musicals. It pokes fun of many of the cliche's of musical theatre, so both lovers and haters of the art can find it funny together.
2. Grady came down with the crappies. He's acting ok but his nose is perpetually drippy and wet and lined with grossness. I am hoping he gets better before some of the playdates we have scheduled this week as I am really looking forward to them.
3. I was supposed to spend most of Thursday cleaning, but through a series of unfortunate events, spent the majority of the day looking for a photography prop and driving back and forth to Katie's (the aforementioned SIL) house.
4. We tried to go to church this morning. Grady put the nix on that real fast. One day we'll make it through the entire thing.
5. Chris is at Wal-Mart battling the crowds whilst I relax and Grady naps. This is just one of the many reasons I am convinced that I have the best husband ever.
Have a great week kids!

1 Comments:

  • saw your pics on the pro photo site! they're great. can't wait to see more.

    By Blogger edhigg, at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home