call it a whim

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Remind me of this

I am pretty sure I have hair amnesia. About every two years or so, I think to myself "hmmm, bangs would look cute." That is true, with "would" being the operative word. They would look cute, if I had time to do them. They would look cute, if I knew how to make them do that sideswept, windblown thing. They would look cute if my hair was not totally uncooperative 95% of the time. So I wind up getting them done, walking out of the salon thinking, "I was right" and then waking up the net day to remember why the last time I had bangs, I swore I wouldn't do it again. I got mine cut about 3 months ago, many days, they are sticking up in areas. The days they are not sticking up, they look like the bangs Prince was sporting in the final guest performance of American Idol last night. I am going to tell my hairstylist to write down on my record that I am not allowed to have bangs, even if I ask for them. But for now, I am stuck with ones that are not long and not short and will be pinned back for the next 12-15 weeks until they grow out and look like long layers. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home