call it a whim

Thursday, April 13, 2006

And I swore I'd never

Right now Grady is watching...wait for it....you may need to sit down...seriously, because he is watching Telletubbies. I told you it was bad. I am making dinner and he was screaming and recently we have noticed that Telletubbies comes on at 6 pm. Against my better judgement, he has watched it every night for the past week. I am well aware of the "gay" controversy that surrounded Telletubbies when they first came out. I do not have any problem with that. I am very open-minded on that subject. What concerns me is the fact that they are weird and freaky and I can't tell what they are saying. How is that supposed to help my child learn? But he adores them. He stops crying the moment he sees the little hill house they live in. He talks to the little babyface sun and sings when the Tubbies dance. Meanwhile they are giving me nightmares. Honestly they're just strange, but whatever works at this time of night, I am open to. Sigh.

1 Comments:

  • Maybe the tellitubbies are telling Grady to grab waitor's crotches? I'm just saying... that show could be dangerous... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home