call it a whim

Sunday, April 09, 2006

A little more Rock and Roll

Ok, so I wanted to get Grady a cool shirt for his first birthday. That day we will be flying to New Jersey for Chris' family reunion, and I want everyone on that plane to know it's my boy's birthday. All the ones I can find have teddy bears and puppies and balloons on them. Eeeh. Not so much. Now I know his birthday is not until July, but I am the queen of planning ahead. So I am going to make one myself with iron on transfers. I have 2 good ideas, but I can't choose one. They're both from RENT, so if you don't "get" them you had better rent the movie or buy the cd or find it playing off Broadway! You vote!
Option one:
525,600 minutes and counting
Option two:
How do you measure a year?


Both of them would say "I am one today" on the back.

1 Comments:

  • I say Option One! Great concept!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home