call it a whim

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Extreme Makeover :Me edition.

Two posts in one day! Yes you are lucky. Go buy a lotto ticket! Ok, well I got on th scale yesterday at the allergist's office (don't ask me why they have to weigh me at the allergists office other than it's an effective form of torture) and that is it!!! Starting Monday I have got to start losing this weight,and since I have no willpower I will be posting my weekly weigh in's here. That way you can all make fun of me as I eat salad and traipse to th gym. I need some accountability, keep me accountable folks! Chris is so sweet to keep insisting that I am still thin, but apparantly he has not seen the bulge hanging out of my pants. SOOOOO

This week I weigh 127.
Before I got pregant 118.
What I was in college (and would like to be again) 113.

There ya go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home