call it a whim

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Today

- I have done nothing, not even my hair. Well, ok, I have cared for, changed and fed my son, but other than that....
- Grady will not nap. Is anyone surprised? I just know God is going to send me a good sleeper next time. I have paid my dues.
- I was going to eat an apple and yogurt for lunch, as part of my new resolve to lose the babyfat and be healthier, inpired by my sister in law's acquisition of a personal trainer. I threw in 2 chocolate covered graham crackers for good measure...ok four...whatever.
- I am really excited to get into our house. I feel the healthier me will emerge there because I will not be able to afford chocolate covered graham crackers, or maybe I will, I think they're cheaper than apples....ugh.
- I miss Chris. He has started tax season and I have finally stopped throwing tantrums about it (for now) and resolved myself to the fact that I will see him between the hours of 6:30-8 pm, on a good day, since he leaves at 5:30 am. Oh, and I only get half days on Saturdays too.
- I need to go to the bank and pick up stamps and something at Wal-mart. But that would require me actually going to those places and not sitting here telling you that I need to go.
- I know my mom is eventually going to call and want to see me and Grady, and I am just not in the mood this week (praying mom is not internet savvy enough to know about blogspot).
- And to wrap it all up, I need to use the ladies room, so I will excuse myself now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home