call it a whim

Friday, February 03, 2006

WHAT. THE. CRAP.

Ok, so I was in Target yesterday and as I was browsing the juniors section to see if there were any shorts (there weren't, by the way....there were 4 racks of swimming suits, but no shorts) I saw this (see picture to the left). Now what the crap is this supposed to be. I can support many fashions coming back, some of them are good...gauchos, capris, anything with an Audrey Hepburnish feel. But this dress is appauling! Why, why, WHY would someone feel the need to bring back an 80's homecoming dress???? Am I to expect to see teenagers with their bangs back-curled and their hair frizzed out to their shoulders? Ew. Of course, I don't think it will last. I pray it won't. That's all I have to say.

3 Comments:

  • You don't think that dress is HOTTTT? I think it would be a perfect like, um school renunion dress...you know, attatch to the time you were in school. And as a bonus, it could double as a funeral dress. What do you think?

    By Blogger Nicole, at 7:15 PM  

  • Hmmmm, now that you mention it, this WOULD make a perfect funeral dress!

    By Blogger Courtney, at 1:31 PM  

  • Yup, I have to work among this schlock.

    By Blogger edhigg, at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home