call it a whim

Friday, December 09, 2005

Baby, it's cold outside


Ok, I have to preempt this by saying that I am not trying to make Chris feel bad, because I am really excited about all of the cool things happening in our lives. BUT... I am sitting here watching the Today Show and the snow is so beautiful. I am totally jealous! They are throwing snowballs in the plaza and building ice sculptures in Central Park. Here today it is going to be 75. But Sunday it may be 68....brrrr. Literally, when it gets down to the 60's we have to bundle Grady up, because he is a Florida baby from head to toe. One day he'll see snow, I know it. Gosh that huge tree in Rockefeller Center is so darn beautiful!
Here's a pic of Grady the last time we had a cold snap.

1 Comments:

  • It's better to look at pictures of it than to actually be there. Cold weather is fun...for about three days. How I long for the California climate!

    By Blogger edhigg, at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home