call it a whim

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A few things you may find interesting

1. I ate popcorn for breakfast yesterday.
2. I am so glad the weather has finally broken, even though I am now freezing in the 68 degree mildness. This place gets in your blood faster than you think.
3. I swore I was going to the gym last night, instead I ate a cupcake.
4. I just saw a preview on TV for the new Harry Potter movie and I am all excited to go.
5. I have not stayed up past 10 pm for almost a full year now. Between pregnancy and the baby, I am dying to go to bed by 6.
6. I admit I let my son watch Baby Einstein while I get things done. He also watches the Today show every morning, so he may grow up with a strange obsession for Katie Couric.
7. I am going to my sister-in-laws for board game night on Saturday, I am stoked to hang out with adults. If I can stay up, that is.
8. There is a couple in our apartment complex that walks their cat on a leash. If I tried this I would have my eyes scratched out, and it wouldn't be so much walking the cat as dragging it.
9. I really like Peanut butter and banana sandwiches
10. When I was 5, I got in trouble for calling 911 to wish them a Merry Christmas. Apparently, they frown on childhood holiday cheer.

Well, that's all for now, I thought I should blog something.

11. The spell check on this thing does not recognize the word "blog" ...ironic???

1 Comments:

  • I LOVE the list! It is totally ironic about "blog". And I think that you should try out that leash thing on Chauncey!!! :)

    By Blogger Nicole, at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home