call it a whim

Friday, September 16, 2005

Things that make you go hmmmm part 2


I admit, I am guilty of doing things in the car that I shouldn't. You know the normal things, talking on the phone, applying makeup, eating a burger. In high school, I even became skilled at changing out of my jeans and t-shirt into tights, a leotard and a dance skirt on the way to dance class, all while driving. But yesterday I saw something that just made me giggle. A woman was driving through the mall parking lot using one of those Susan Lucci microdermabrasion wand thingy's. And I knew then that we as americans are multitasking WAY too much.

1 Comments:

  • I have been known to knit entire sweaters in my old work commute. Heck, I've even taken a Physics class on the Internet, coached a basketball game, and practiced rock climbing. All while behind the wheel of an automobile.

    By Blogger edhigg, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home