call it a whim

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Back in the day




I was going through some pictures on my computer and found some from our wedding slideshow. I thought my faithful readers (all 4 of you) might get a kick out of seeing Chris and I as babies in comparison to Grady. I am not sure what age Chris and I were in these, but I am guessing between 3-6 months, give or take. The first one is me, the second is Chris (yes, he is holding a bottle of alcohol, which my Mother in Law says the photographer found very amusing) and the third is a snap of Grady from a few days ago. There is talk that baby Jolie-Pitt will be a gorgeous child, but I am just throwing my two cents in and asking....how can you top Grady's grin?

3 Comments:

  • Hey Courtney! Of course I remember you! I'm glad you found me. I can't believe you're a mom! He is adorable. I love the videos and the santa suit picture especially. You know, my Grandfather's name was Grady and when I found the program from his funeral yesterday I thought, "Hmm...Grady...not a common name and not bad either!" Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're doing well.

    By Blogger Kelli, at 1:02 PM  

  • I love it! You look amazingly the same. And I don't think you can top Grady's grin. He really looks like both of you...although, I see a lot of his dad in his face. The Jolie-Pitt baby will have nothin' on Grady!

    By Blogger Nicole, at 9:43 PM  

  • Gorgeous and beautiful.

    By Blogger edhigg, at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home