call it a whim

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Memory, all alone in the moonlight...

Ok, sorry to those of you that will now be humming random selections from Cats all day. I know I would be annoyed too. Gosh, I can't believe it has been a week since my last post. I am a once a week blog updater, it seems. At least I am doing better than some unnamed parties (he hem). Well, I don't have a ton to post about today, but I will soon. We are colsing on our house MONDAY, and that should bring many blog-worthy adventures my way. I will refrain from posting more about it until then. Today I was thinking about a lady who used to be a casual acquaintence. She worked at the gym where my roommate of the time (Nicole) and I used to go. She was on night shift and her name was Janet (I think). She was a very nice lady, but you could tell she was the kid in school that got picked on. She had sort of an 80's style fashion sense and her hair was definately permed. We used to go to the gym at like 10:00 at night, and she was the gal who worked the night shift. We always stopped to chat on our way out. I was just wondering whatever became of Janet. That's all for random thoughts with Courtney.

1 Comments:

  • I know that you weren't referring to me in that post as the unnamed party!! Last time I was at that branch of the gym late at night, Janet was still there. Damn it Janet, I love you!!

    By Blogger Nicole, at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home