call it a whim

Monday, March 06, 2006

untitled

I should be unpacking right now, but I feel like I have been working all day and gotten nowhere. So I am taking a short break. I.hate.moving. But I am glad it's into our new house, and we own it and have already made a buttload of mula on it! Anyway. I will keep it short. No weigh in this week because I have no idea where the scale is and I am too much of a wuss to get on the big one at Publix. Also, I am sure most people have done this, but I find it funny every time I remember it. Go to google.com- type in the word "failure"and click "i'm feeling lucky". Yep....cool. Bye!

2 Comments:

  • I just made my tshirt! :) We had a party in preparation... :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 PM  

  • Awesome.

    By Blogger edhigg, at 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home