call it a whim

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Top ten things you may (not) want to know today

10. I am currently watching Friends season 10 on DVD (the last season, sob). I miss hanging out with Joey, Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler and Phoebe on Thursday nights. Although this season does beg the question, whatever happened to baby Emma? She's in it for a total of about 3 minutes. As a mother of a nine month old, I am pretty sure it's hard to get rid of a baby for that long.
9. Grady had a checkup yesterday, when I went out to start the car it was dead. Sigh, now the appointment's next week.
8. We went to SC for my brother's graduation last week. We had a good time walking around downtown Charleston and Grady was such a good baby the whole weekend.
7. I am sorely dissappointed in last night's episode of "House." I had kind of been getting into it, and then they did last night's episode so distastefully it literally made me sick. If you didn't see it, be glad.

6. I went to the mall today for a kids event with Grady. There was a woman dressed as a fairy singing songs that made Grady look like he might cry. I think her name was "Bumbelina," but we're calling her "Scary Fairy". "Weaving Spiders come not hence..." (ok, only Meredith will get that last part, but it made me giggle.
5. While at the mall I popped into Old Navy and found a mecca of baby boy clearance items from $1-5. I got Grady 5 shirts for nxt winter for $15 total. I love that place!
4. There is an older man in our neighborhood who I *hope* is training for a marathon of some kind. He walks around most days in short shorts with a 2x4 touching his knees to his forehead. Very strange.
3. I intensly dislike Shakira, but that "Hips Don't Lie" song seems to get stuck in my head at least once a day.
2. While driving home from a Dr. appointment today, Grady fell asleep in the car. At one point I looked back and he did something I thought he didn't do anymore. He smiled REALLY big in his sleep and then smacked his lips. It totally melted my heart and reminded me of his newborn days.
1. I used to be a fan of the Starbucks Caramel Macchiato. It is really to coffee-ish for my taste, though, so I switched to the Vanilla Creme. That is just steamed milk with some Vanilla. Sometimes you gotta have caffeine, so I tries my husband's favorite, the white mocha. I am addicted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home