call it a whim

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Old MacDonald had a Walrus...

Well, faithful reader(s). It has been nealy a month since my last blog. During that time, I played the role of single mom for a few days while Chris went to training for his new career with the Department of Treasury (the IRS, but the Dept of Treasury sounds a little "nicer"). Snaps to any single moms who read this blog. I don't know how you ladies do it. I was dead tired by the end of the week. Also in the past month, I have officially signed up to start classes for nursing school. So, I hate to dissappoint, but the blog may be lacking a bit in and out for the next, oh....3 to 4 years. By then blogs will be "so 2 years ago" anyway, so I am sure no one will mind much.
Grady's first birthday is less than a week away, so plans include a party this Saturday, and then a trip to NJ for Chris' family reunion. Chris will not be flying up until Friday night, but the rest of us are leaving Wednesday the 19th, which is Grady's actual birthday. Think of me and my in-laws as we brave the 2 hour plane ride with a toddler. (sob, he'll be a TODDLER)!!!!
Chris and I have been watching America's Got Talent (and DVRing "So You Think You Can Dance") and I have got to say that I am totally smitten with little Taylor Ware, the yodeling 12 year old. I am also a big fan of the crazy harmonica kid, who reminds me of a little Taylor Hicks. To the guy with the dogs, however....what the heck???? Sorry to any of you who did not see the acts last night and are now totally confused. BUT, I do have new video footage of one of America's youngest up and coming talents. Aren't you lucky. In the following clips, you can hear him trying to say "walrus" and singing Old Mac Donald. Sure, neither one is perfect yet, but he definately tops the guy with the dogs....


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing



Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

1 Comments:

  • he is such a cutie! i love him!! he was making me a little dizzy there in the second one...but man, you have one smart kid (:

    By Blogger Kelly, at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home