call it a whim

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hello Kitty!

Grady strated crawling about 10 days ago. He has been picking up speed, and has figured out that he can do it any time he wants to. At first it was nice, because we got to see the cute "crawling baby" that we had been waiting for, but he still mostly stayed put unless bribed with the cell phone or a set of keys. Now, I can put him in the living room with toys, turn around to put a bottle in the dishwasher and he will be all the way in the front hallway trying to crawl through the cat door to the garage. Needless to say, my job has gotten harder because I have to watch him like a hawk. I still get just giddy though, every time he crawls. Much less excited about the new movement development is our cat, Chauncey. He has become the sole focus of most of Grady's adventures. No sooner does the cat saunter(yes, he really saunters) into the living room and Grady zooms in like a periscope and sets off for full on ambush. Chauncey is generally good natured about the whole thing, but the cat has always been a scratcher. You can't get within and inch of his tummy or you can rest assured you will be looking for a band-aid. Luckily, I have only found one small scratch on Grady so far, and I did not see the attack, so I can't be 100% sure it came Chauncey. I am sure Grady will eventually lose interest, and Chauncey will begin to learn to just stay far away unless he wants a large clump of hair removed. Here's a video of the action.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

1 Comments:

  • oh my gosh!! his giggle is sooo great! i love baby giggles!! you have such a cute, happy kid, courtney!

    By Blogger Kelly, at 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home